Drumagog with EZ drummer 2

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

MikeTarmy

Drumagog with EZ drummer 2

Post by MikeTarmy »

Hello I am new to drumagog, I purchased this along with EZ drummer 2 ( I am also new to) I actually purchased both together so that I could use the drumagog to host EZ drummer and use the sounds in ez drummer with the Drumagogs awesome powerful tools... I have logic pro 9, Mac mini I7, with 16 Gb ram 1 terabite hard drive. This is a 64 bit computer but being that Logic pro 9 is a 32 bit app I downloaded ez drummer as a 32bit install. Drumagog works fine alone but when I click on to insert ez drummer 2 I get a message that there is not enouph memory because it is in 32 bit . When looking at the demo version of Drumagog with ez drummer ..the video showed how to disable ez drummers complete kit just to use one sound of the kit saving memory , any idea how to do this with ez drummer 2? or do I need to do something different? can I reinstall ez drummer 2 as a 64 bit app and have it work with drumagog and logic pro 9 (32 bit) system? sorry I am new to this and would like it to work in my system.... Thank You for any help given :D