Audition2.0/Unlock Issue

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

NegadivOne

Audition2.0/Unlock Issue

Post by NegadivOne »

I just recently purchased the pro version of drumagog and I am having trouble getting it to work. I followed all the steps in the quick start guide but it wont unlock and stays in the demo mode. It wont even let me use the demo period, it said demo period expired from the day I installed it. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling it several times and it still wont work. During the last couple of installs it gave me a warning along the lines of "could not copy files #5, line 1", I don't know if that might have something to do with it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I was really looking forward to using this plugin.

Have a good thanksgiving everyone.
Teri
Site Admin

Post by Teri »

I would check if you've been installing the correct version/file. Drumagog's trial period expires if a demo is installed twice, or if the full retail version is installed over an expired demo.

If you have a quick start guide, I assume that you purchased Drumagog from a retail store. I suggest logging in and downloading the "full retail version" of Drumagog Pro. This can be done by visiting the download page and going to the "Retail Download & Updates" heading. Login using your registration name, email, and phone number (same info used when submitting the serial number from the quick start guide). Proceed to download and install the "full retail version" of Drumagog Pro.

Install from this downloaded file, and this should resolve the error messages. The next step is to unlock.

Open Drumagog, and select the "click to unlock" message to obtain the 12-digit CPUID. Visit the support page with this CPUID and your registration name, email, and phone number. Click submit, and an unlock code will be sent.

Enter this code back into Drumagog. Close Drumagog and quit your audio program. Once you reopen Drumagog, the "click to unlock" message disappears when Drumagog is properly authorized.

If you continue having issues, let us know.
Teri Grossheim
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.
NegadivOne

Post by NegadivOne »

Okay I just uninstalled my version of Drumagog, downloaded the full retail version, and it was exactly the same story except this time it couldn't copy #5, line 2. Must be my machine, but I don't know what to do. I follow all the steps in the quick start guide and what you told me as well. I've never had a problem with any audio software on this computer before.
NegadivOne

Post by NegadivOne »

Ok nevermind I'm just an idiot. I was forgetting to refresh my effects list so Audition was trying to load drumagog through a vst wrapper I had installed for when I used cool edit pro. Now its working fine, thank you very much for the help!