Drumagog Platinum/BFD2/Cubase 4 Error on project reloading

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

don_sangiorgio

Drumagog Platinum/BFD2/Cubase 4 Error on project reloading

Post by don_sangiorgio »

Hi,

I'm the happy owner of BFD2 and since recently, drumagog platinum.

I was working on a project where I tried the drumagog -> bfd2 functionality for the first time, and it all worked very well.

...Untill I saved and reopened the project. It seems Drumagog doesn't see BFD2 on reloading the project, comparable to when u load BFD2 first and then a drumagog instance.
No matter what I do or try, I keep having to first close the BFD2 plugin, reopen it again, load up my settings, create new outputs, put my eq settings back on them, etc.

Real hassle, so far as to say that it renders the functionality unusable.
Does anyone else experience these bugs and hopefully have some kind of fix for it?

Thanks a bunch!
Alex
Matt W
Expert

Post by Matt W »

Hello, and sorry to hear your are encountering some issues using Drumagog and BFD together. Can you check which versions of Drumagog and BFD2 you are using? There were some reported instances of this with older versions of BFD2, so if you can check please let us know. In either case, if you don't have the most current versions, that would be the place to start. Drumagog is currently on version 4.11a, and I believe the current release of BFD2 is 2.05.10 (though they are going through a public beta period for 2.1, a big feature update for BFD).
Matthew Werner
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.
www.drumagog.com