Problems with Drumagog and samples

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

terculio

Problems with Drumagog and samples

Post by terculio »

hello friends i have the drumagog V 4.0 i am using it in Adobe Audition 3.0 my trouble is this i am using it to replace the tracks of the bass drum and the snare, when i will going to load the sample i dont choose any from the library i choose BROWSE and i choose the sample i want. i try it and sound with this sample but when i press ok the drumagog replace the sound but not with the sample i choose, he do it whit the sample number one in the list of the library.

i was thinking it was because i choose one from browse so i try with one of the library the first one its a snare so i try with a bass drum it was the 4th in the line, again when i hear it sounds the bass drum but when i press ok and the drumagog change the sound they put the sound of the snare not of the bass drum i choose

please help me i am driving crazy with this
Teri
Site Admin

Post by Teri »

Hello,

The initial post was erased because this issue has been resolved with the v4.11 update. Login under the "Retail Download & Update" heading on the download page at http://www.drumagog.com/download.htm to download the update.

Once the update is installed, try loading your sample(s) again. If you continue having issues, please let us know.
Teri Grossheim
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.