Drum Files

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

inner anvil

Drum Files

Post by inner anvil »

My sample files seemed to not be connected to my drumagog. The program opens as an insert but the sample slot is empty. any help would be great

thanks
Teri
Site Admin

Post by Teri »

Hello,

Did you download Drumagog? If so, the samples are separate from the installer. Login under the "Free Sample Library" heading on the download page to access the samples.

If you have already downloaded and installed the samples (or installed from a DVD), the next step is to point Drumagog to the location where the samples live on your computer. You can tell Drumagog where the folder is by going to the Advanced Tab, then navigating to the bottom of the window to where it says "Gog Folder". When you select the "change" button , a browse window appears with the folder location that Drumagog is currently looking for files. Simply navigate to the location on your computer where the whole sample library lives (it is different for Mac and PC). By default, the "Gog Files" folder is in one of these two locations:

Mac: HD>Users>Current User>Documents>Gog Files
PC: C:\Program Files\Drumagog40\Gog Files

Leave Drumagog pointing at the "Gog Files" folder so that any folder contained in this folder (i.e. Rock Bass Drums) appears in the Main Tab's drop down menu, and any sample file (i.e. Artstar Kick.gog) then appears in the black box underneath for use.
Teri Grossheim
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.