WON"T UNLOCK

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

LA anger

WON"T UNLOCK

Post by LA anger »

I have a mac with OS X tiger 10.4 running Pro Tools HD 7.3... I installed the new versoin of drumagog Pro 4.10 and then followed all the instructions as to how to unlock it.. but it remans a demo. i even wiped my computer clean and did a full reinstall of OS X and reinstalled EVERYTHING!!! still not working. If anyone has any sug. would be much apreciated. I have tried to contact drumagog by phone and email about this and no one has responded

thanks
Teri
Site Admin

Post by Teri »

Hello,

We're currently exhibiting at Musikmesse and have limited access to our emails/voicemails. The show is going well so far.

Since I am not sure of the path of installation, I suggest generating a new unlock code. Visit the support page at http://www.drumagog.com/support.asp with your registration name, email, phone, and CPUID (obtain by selecting the "demo - click to unlock" message). An unlock code will automatically be emailed to you.

If you are using ProTools, use the top keyboard numbers as opposed to the numeric pad when entering the unlock code. ProTools assigns commands to the numeric pad that can interfere when unlocking.

This information is already on the forum, I encourage users to search topics before posting.

Let me know how this goes.
Teri Grossheim
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.