Drumagog Cutting out ????????

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

Marlo

Drumagog Cutting out ????????

Post by Marlo »

Hey, I really hope im not doing something dumb here...

I am running Drumagog with logic pro 8 on a macbook pro and have been for a while with no problem (logic 7 before 8 came out, also with no problem)

All of a sudden (i'm not sure, but i don't think i have changed anything that should affect it...) drumagog is cutting out.

it happens during playback in logic and worst of all, it happens when i bounce to mp3 or equivalent.

if i trigger the snare and the kick (for example) both will cut out after about a minute of playing back... or, if i bounce it, it will cut out around then in the bounced track.

I have tried a couple of things (like re-entering my activation code - just in case) but nothing i have done so far has fixed it.

Hope someone can help, sorry if this has been mentioned before and i've been blind.

Thanks

Andy :)
zumbido
Expert

Post by zumbido »

Since Drumagog needs to 'see' audio to work, is there a possibility that the original audio is being muted at the point where Drumagog stops?

I don't use Logic so this is the best I can come up with.
Marlo

Post by Marlo »

Thankyou for the reply:)

Unfortunately it definitely isn't this, because, when i bypass drumagog, the original sound is still there... and if the blend is anything less than 100%, you can still hear the original through drumagog... - it just stops triggering :S

I'll keep messing with it to see if i can find the problem.

Thanks anyway:)
Marlo

Post by Marlo »

Problem sorted - every time it cut out, it did quite clearly state that my demo had expired...... i was just being blind.
why it did this i dont know, i tried my original unlock code on it, but this didnt work, so i sent off for another one, and this one did work.

I am running everything the same as i was when i installed it, so i don't know why it started using a demo version :S

Thought i'd post in case somebody is as blind as i was last night ;)

Marlo
Teri
Site Admin

Post by Teri »

Hi Marlo,

Drumagog defaults into demo mode due to changes to your computer, such as updating an operating system or changing a hard drive. These changes cause the Drumagog's CPUID to change, so this is why an old unlock code will not work for authorization.

Anytime this occurs, visit the support page with your new 12-digit CPUID (obtained by selecting "demo - click to unlock") and your registration name, email, and phone number. A new unlock code is automatically emailed to you.
Teri Grossheim
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.