purchased Drumagog pro but is running Basic

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

londonbridge

purchased Drumagog pro but is running Basic

Post by londonbridge »

Hi,
I just purchased Drumagog pro but is only coming up as Basic.
I'll explain what I see below. Any ideas?

Also, I am running 2 protools rigs. One is the more current HD 7.2 and the other is an older 6.4.1 mix+. I down loaded the 6. version. Will this version run on our 7.2 rig?

Thanks!

PROTOols 6.4.1 (I did purchase the correct version)
Mac OS X 10.3.5
There are 3 drumagog files that appear in my Plug-Ings folder.
Drumagog FL.dpm
Drumagog RTAS OSX
DrumagogFL RTAS OSX

Do I need to remove one of these? Which one?
Teri
Site Admin

Post by Teri »

Check what version is actually installed on your computer. In Drumagog, go to the Advanced Tab and navigate to the "About Drumagog" blue/purple oval. Select the oval, and the version type and number should appear.

The latest version of Drumagog Pro is v4.10. If it is Drumagog Basic, I suggest downloading and installing the "full retail version" of Drumagog Pro. Login under the "Retail Download & Updates" heading with your registration name, email and phone number to access the full retail version.

If you find that it is Drumagog Pro, but an older version, you can download the v4.10 update from the same area.

Drumagog Pro will function on both the HD7.2 and 6.4.1 mixplus.

Let me know how this goes.
Teri Grossheim
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.
Danny Danzi

Post by Danny Danzi »

Teri, mine is coming up as basic also. Now, when you say to put the full version on, can I install this over top of the 4.10 I have, or do I have to completely uninstall what I currently have?

It is reading 4.10 basic in the purple oval presently. Can I just install over top? Thanks in advance. :)
Teri
Site Admin

Post by Teri »

Hi Danny,

Yes, the install will automatically overwrite any exisiting files, so there is no need to uninstall. For managment purposes, there is an "uninstall Drumagog" in the Start menu of you wish to keep things organized:)

I suggest visiting the download page, re-downloading and re-installing the "full retail version" of Drumagog. When you login, the installer that correlates with your account (i.e. if you purchased/registered Pro, the Pro installers) will automatically appear. Install from this download. Then obtain a new unlock code by visiting the support page with the new CPUID that Drumagog displays.

After you have authorized, check the blue/purple oval to verify that the Pro version (in Danny's case here) is installed on your machine.
Teri Grossheim
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.