Is batch conversion possible?

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

jeremy27

Is batch conversion possible?

Post by jeremy27 »

Hi all.....New to this board, but felt compelled after a search yielded nothing..

I understand how to make a gog file...I also understand how to browse to a folder that contains wav or aiff samples and use them as is....

However I would like to be able to convert THOUSANDS of kick, Snrs, hi hats, hits etc. and then make custom folders that I can browse to from within Drumagog...Basically I would like to take most of my sample library that I use in my MPC's and convert them to gog files so I can replace as needed........

Is there any way to batch concert an entire folder of samples into gog files? I know I can browse folders as is, but then I can only select one sample at a time...I want to be able to scroll gog samples from within a folder that I create.....Does this mean I would have to load sample/save as gog thousands of drum hits.....one by one.......until I created all the files I would need to make my custom folders?

A lot of people use Drumagog for Rock music drum replacement or just live drum replacement in general (..which would explain the integration with BFD)....However I do a lot of mixing for urban music styles (Dancehall, Hip Hop, RnB, etc.) which requires a larger palllete of tools than just 6 favorite kicks and 10 favorite LIVE drum sounds that work well over and over again.....I need to access like 300 claps at a time......sequentially of course......But I can't stop and load each one form a browser window....way too time consuming.....

Anyone?

Jeremy
jeremy27

Post by jeremy27 »

Sorry...Gotta bump this...

Wow....Nobody?

Rim?

I guess the answer is...."No...not possible".........?
Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim »

Jeremy,

There's no tool available to do this yet, but we're working on this for a future release.

Best Regards,
Rim Buntinas
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.
mister gibson

Re: Is batch conversion possible?

Post by mister gibson »

Has this been resolved? Are we able to convert multiple samples into gog files?

I too have thousands of samples I'd like to use as gog files. Is there any utility to convert multiple samples into gog files? An unattended conversion would be sweet.

Thanks