Cannot Mute Samples After 4.10 Update

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

SolutionRoom

Cannot Mute Samples After 4.10 Update

Post by SolutionRoom »

I have been running the previous version with no issues and just updated to the 4.10 version. I cannot mute individual samples now after the 4.10 update. They all remain active no matter what I do. It worked prior to the update fine and put an X through the muted sample, and no longer played that particular sample within the gog. Now when I highlight the individual sample and click the mute button below it, it does nothing and keeps the sample active. I have the Steven Slate gog files assigned. I also use Cubase 4 with a PC, AMD Athlon 4800... I rebooted the computer twice thinking it needed to re-initialize or something, and re-entered the unlock code/key, which it accepted but did not correct the issue. Short of an uninstall/re-install I have tried all I can think of. Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim »

Thanks for the info. I'll look into this. In the mean time, try right-clicking on a sample (or, on a Mac, Ctrl-click), then select mute.
Let me know if that works fine.

Best Regards,
Rim Buntinas
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.
SolutionRoom

Post by SolutionRoom »

The right click method works. Thanks a lot for the info. I am a fairly new user and I am wondering if that was the way I did it before actually. Anyway, so long as I can mute out the samples I don't want, I am good. Take care and once agai, thanks.