4.09 Update

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

Scott S.

4.09 Update

Post by Scott S. »

I installed the update and it said it was successful, but when I reopened drumagog it still says 4.07 in the "about drumagog".

Is this correct?
Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim »

Are you by chance looking at "Drumagog Fixed Latency" instead of "Drumagog"? If you are using Pro Tools LE, the fixed latency won't be installed in v4.09

Best Regards,
Rim Buntinas
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.
Scott S.

Post by Scott S. »

Yes I was using fixed latency, but I am running Cubase SL3 not PTLE, the manual said use fixed latency for cubase. Anyway latency isn't an issue for the way I am using drumagog.

So if I open the "normal" Drumagog plugin will I/should I see the 4.09 version?
Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim »

In Cubase and Nuendo, it doesn't matter if you use the fixed latency version or the regular one. The problem you're having might also be due to the fact that the Drumagog installer is copying the 4.09 plugins into a different VST folder than your Cubase is set to. You can fix this by either manually moving the new plugin files into the folder that you use, or by having Cubase look in the new folder. By the way, you can also tell the installer which folder you'd like to copy to, if you choose a Custom install.

Regards,
Rim
Scott S.

Post by Scott S. »

Rim, you were right, I had a dll file location issue, got that squared away and can now see 4.09 as expected