Authorization Problems for 5 Platinum

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

dracula2035

Authorization Problems for 5 Platinum

Post by dracula2035 »

Hey there. I bought my copy of Drumagog 5 Platinum from Sweetwater earlier this week and it came in the mail on Thursday. Since then, I have been struggling to authorize the plug-in because it simply won't work. There is no way for me to authorize on the site (even in my account) and whenever I try to authorize it in Pro Tools the system stops working and I can't save the license request, so the plug-in becomes unusable. I can only use the demo in Pro Tools at the moment it seems. Oh yeah, Pro Tools 8.(whatever the latest update to 8 LE was) LE.
Jack
Expert

Re: Authorization Problems for 5 Platinum

Post by Jack »

Hello,

I believe you emailed about this, but here is the response:

It sounds like your serial number was not registering when you created your account. I have manually added a download for Drumagog 5 Platinum into your swordmasterobbie@aol.com account on our website. You can login now with your same password and be able to download and install Drumagog. The authorization link is right next to the download in your account.

Cheers,
Jack
Jack Goodall
WaveMachine Labs
http://www.drumagog.com
mattjordan16

Post by mattjordan16 »

I'm having the same lockup issue w/ a new download of Drumagog 5 basic. Email address is mattjordan16@gmail.com. I email both support and info, even gave you guys a call w/ no response. PLEASE HELP ME. Original message:

Hi There,

I recently purchased a copy of Drumagog 5 basic. Upon opening Pro Tools after installing Drumagog 5 on OSX immediately after purchasing it, I attempted to authorize your product without using an iLok by un-checking the "use iLok" box, for I don't own one. When I click the "save license request" button to save it to my hard disk (the alternative authorization method), I get the pinwheel and I'm forced to Force Quit Pro Tools every single time I try. Even with a fresh install, same issue. With no license file, I have nothing to upload to the website, therefore I don't have drumagog... and I paid for it... which bums me out.

I would appreciate any help you could offer me. Through a rigorous search through your message boards, I've discovered that this is not an uncommon occurrence.

Thank you, please help!
jay-wavemachine

Post by jay-wavemachine »

While I believe we e-mailed you directly, here is some general information for anyone else that is encountering this problem:

1) The most common cause of this issue is running Pro Tools from a non-administrator account. If this is the case, try logging back in as an administrator.

2) This seems to be a Pro Tools only issue. Try authorizing Drumagog in any other audio application (Logic, Cubase, Digital Performer, Garage Band, etc...),
and if this is successful, it will be authorized for use everywhere (including Pro Tools).

3) If the first two steps aren't successful, usually the keyboard still works on the "Frozen" dialog box. In other words, try hitting the <Enter> key on the keyboard
to save the License Request File. Once you have the actual License File back from our website, just double-click on it to authorize Drumagog.

Best Regards,
Jay Zdyrski
Wave Machine Labs