Dynamic And Random Multisamples not saved

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

chriswulff

Dynamic And Random Multisamples not saved

Post by chriswulff »

Hi Everybody

I using Drumagog 5 basic with SSD, and there are something that bugs me, everytime i open a Logic 9 session i have to go in my Drumagog instance and turn on Dynamic And Random Multisamples

Why are these settings not stored in my Logic 9 session??

Best Regards
Christian Wulff
Copenhagen
Jack
Expert

Re: Dynamic And Random Multisamples not saved

Post by Jack »

Christian,

These are display issues within certain AU/Component plugin-based DAWs. While room sliders and multisamples settings may appear to be turned off or not saved when loading a session, they settings themselves are in fact saved (if you listen to playback, they will playback with the saved settings). However, we are still working for find a fix for the display issue.

Cheers,
Jack
Jack Goodall
WaveMachine Labs
http://www.drumagog.com
chriswulff

Post by chriswulff »

Hi Jack

I have done a lilttle experimenting, and my conclusion is that, when it comes to dynamic multisamples, it is restored even thoug its not gonna display
that the setting is on, it plays sample in different velocitys.
BUT the random multisamples is not on, i can hear it clear when soloing bass drum for instances, and when i press the Random button
its starting to pick different samples.

Hmm its kind of a serious bug if you have to remember to open all Drumagog instances and press the button,, hoping you are working on a fix

Best
Regards
Christian
Jack
Expert

Post by Jack »

Christian,

Thank you for the updated information. After testing on our system, it seems that Random Multisamples is in fact being saved even though the light is not shown as being on in the Options Panel.

If Random Multisamples is in fact turned off, it will only play one sample from each dynamic group. So you should see the same ones being triggered over and over again in the Samples Window. So you'll be able to tell if only one sample from each group is being lit up when played.

We have been looking into this bug since discovering it a couple months ago and are still working to narrow down the issue. We will keep you updated as soon as a fix is found and implemented in a new update.

Cheers,
Jack
Jack Goodall
WaveMachine Labs
http://www.drumagog.com