Room faders

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

Farview
Expert

Room faders

Post by Farview »

For some reason, the position of the room faders doesn't save with the nuendo session. When I close a session and open it back up, it goes back to the position that is saved in the gog file and not where they were when the session was saved.

Is this normal?

It does the same thing when you copy and paste settings from one channel to another.

If it is, I suppose I can save the gog that way. But with multiple sessions and multiple projects, I could end up with 10 or 15 different variations of the same gog for one album project.
Jack
Expert

Re: Room faders

Post by Jack »

Hello,

We are sorry that you are experiencing trouble with the room sliders saving in sessions. We have found this to be a bug in the current update of Drumagog 5, and are in the process of creating a fix in an upcoming update. It will be released in the coming weeks.

For the time being, you can re-save GOG files with the specific room sliders in the positions you wish to have them in, rather than in the individual sessions.

Cheers,
Jack
Jack Goodall
WaveMachine Labs
http://www.drumagog.com
Farview
Expert

Re: Room faders

Post by Farview »

Cool. I've only been using it for about a month and I already have had to save 14 different versions of a single kick gog to accommodate the variations from song to song and session to session.