Articulations Problems

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

raycervenka

Articulations Problems

Post by raycervenka »

1. With the demo version of Dumagog 5.0 (Platinum), the manual articulation function changed to the correct sample set when using the default "Rock Drums" (from my DG 4.0 install) as well as Dan's Vintage Drum collection that I recently purchased . I purchased/installed/authorized the 5.11 upgrade and this no longer functions as it had. The gog's default options (dynamic,random.articulations etc.) are all selected. The gog remains on articulation set 1
I haven't changed my OS (10.7.5) or ProTools (10.1) versions. Running only on instance of DG as well. Tried just one single track in session with the same problem.

2. Still crashes when I enable the articulation control. I enable and crashes when I select with in ProTools.

Macbook Pro 2.2Ghz Intel Core i7/ 8 GB 1333 Mhz DDR3/
ProTools 10.01
Seagate Firewire 800 (Freshly Formated )
raycervenka

Re: Articulations Problems

Post by raycervenka »

My bad...Articulations switching correctly (i wasn't using the slider, i was using the view selection). Does the automation work with ProTools 10.3.5 yet. I can do the manual work around but this would be nice to have. Great stuff! Auto-align is incredible. Sorry for my stupidity, gotta alot on my plate and using this on Chaka Khan's new album
Thanks,
-Ray