OS crash clean install reinstall D5 ilok license wont work

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

B.A.M.S

OS crash clean install reinstall D5 ilok license wont work

Post by B.A.M.S »

Hello, Drumagog

I obtained a drumagog 5 platinum late 2010 , through a client who was employed at musiciansfriend. He was able to contact a representative at wave machine labs who was full scale AV/ techrep national sales manager who gave him an authorization code for drumagog 5 platinum. which was forwarded to me at the studio. I have the email archived. I used this email to create an account here , downloaded drumagog5 and authorized it through my ilok all succesfully. Been using it on every session since 2+ years or so

Unfortunately this weeked my HD became corrupt on my main computer which was working succesfully with ilok protools and drumagog. I had to erase the drive and clean install the OS again. I have all of my protools sessions backuped on an external. I figured I would just reinstall drumagog 5 and my ilok license will be recognized and all will be as normal. however this is not the case. I have managed to download drumagog 5 demo , it will ask me to authorize when I click that it says i need to save a license file to my HD and then proceed to drumagog.com when I do and log into my account I see no where to authorize it just has my downloads which has drumagog demo for mac and/or windows download (already downloaded) and under it is a gog file download (already on my external drive)

If we can remedy this situation as soon as possible, I have until next monday and my current clients will return to work further on the sessions that simply quite frankly wont work sonically w/o drumagog its been a go to for me and is a major asset to my drum sounds. please help asap.

P.S. I can forward the emails that contain my authorization code if needed.

Thanks,
SuRJ

EDIT: my Ilok account shows Drumagog 5 Platinum license as NEVER expires. perhaps the demo download was the wrong download?
Chris M
Expert

Re: OS crash clean install reinstall D5 ilok license wont wo

Post by Chris M »

Hello,

You're having trouble because authorizing the Demo is not an option--you must run the full installer first. You should have an option to download that from your account, assuming you are registered at Drumagog.com. If you're still having trouble, please email support(at)drumagog.com and we'll be happy to sort it out.

Thanks,

Chris
WaveMachine Labs