Logic 9/Snow Leopard/Drumagog 5

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

troymess

Logic 9/Snow Leopard/Drumagog 5

Post by troymess »

Hello everyone,

New here, and new to Drumagog. Sucessfully installed the demo, and I'm having a hard time with one thing...it's not actually replacing the drums. Let me explain:

Drumagog loads great, and even tracks the audio down in the meter in the bottom left hand corner, so it can definitely detect audio coming through the channel. The only problem is that in that same bottom left window, it doesn't display any of the hits and I believe because of that, it's not actually resampling any of the drums.

I load Drumagog in as an insert into my snare channel. Double Click the sample I want in the File Browser (the default snare Drumagog provides), and then nothing.

Am I missing a setting? I can hear the snare drum come through my mix, and when I insert another effect, it definitely works, the only one not working totally is Drumagog.

Any suggestions?

Also, all my software is 100% up to date.
Jack
Expert

Re: Logic 9/Snow Leopard/Drumagog 5

Post by Jack »

Hello,

Thanks for checking out the Drumagog 5 demo. Check the Settings section, and in the bottom-right corner it will tell you what version of Drumagog 5 is installed. What is the exact message it shows? Also, what is the exact audio program and operating system you are running?

Make sure the MIDI settings are turned off in the Settings section, as well. You can also redownload and install the demo.

Cheers,
Jack
Jack Goodall
WaveMachine Labs
http://www.drumagog.com
troymess

Post by troymess »

John,

I believe it's Demo version 5.03b. I also checked to make sure that none of the Midi options were turned on and they're definitely all off.

Any other suggestions? Thanks so much for responding...

Troy
Matt W
Expert

Post by Matt W »

What was the audio program and operating system you're using?
Matthew Werner
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.
www.drumagog.com