Finding Challenge Response for Drumagog 5 demo in Sonar X1

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

racea911

Finding Challenge Response for Drumagog 5 demo in Sonar X1

Post by racea911 »

I have spent hours trying to figure this out. Years ago I used a previous version of Drumagog so when I came here to register, I was already signed up.

I just installed a new version of Sonar's X1 and included with it is a Drumagog 5 demo. I cannot find the area on the Drumagog website where I enter the challenge words and receive the challenge response in order to authorize my demo. It's pretty frustrating.....
Jack
Expert

Re: Finding Challenge Response for Drumagog 5 demo in Sonar

Post by Jack »

Hello,

I believe you sent an email about this as well. It is a 14-day trial period. When being asked to authorize, you should click the "Try" button. Drumagog 5's demo can never be authorized, and you must purchase a full retail copy of Drumagog 5 in order to authorize it.

Cheers,
Jack
Jack Goodall
WaveMachine Labs
http://www.drumagog.com
racea911

Post by racea911 »

I responded to your email but will post here also in case it helps someone else in the future. I just downloaded Sonar X1 last week. Since the very first time I tried opening X1, as it's loading, the box for Drumagog 5 pops up and says the trial edition is no longer active. The "Try" button is not active though it says "Try" in faint script. The "Authorize" and Quit" buttons are active.

If it's a 14 days trial, I'm still well within that though I have lost about 5 days of it trying to solve this.

Everytime I load Sonar, this box pops up and it won't continue loading until I select authorize or quit.
Jack
Expert

Post by Jack »

This sounds completely normal. This is exactly how the Drumagog 5 demo acts when it expires after 14 days (which it must have been since you first opened the demo).

If you would like an extension because you updated your DAW in the middle of testing Drumagog 5, send us the Challenge code and we can extend it another 14 days.
Jack Goodall
WaveMachine Labs
http://www.drumagog.com