Latency issues with Drumagog Platinum / BFD2 / Protools 7.4

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

Ron Rocco

Soluition.......maybe

Post by Ron Rocco »

Hi Rail,
Ok, that would be wonderful. One thing though. I'm running DP6, and not Pro Tools. Do you still think turning ADC off in DP6 would solve my problem? Thanks, Ron

P.S. All else seems to be working fine. If I reccorded the drums first, like in the old days, I wouldn't have an issue, but now I do them last, to a prerecorded click track, and when I go to record the triggered playback, it starts recording, before the song even starts. I will try turning it off.
Ron Rocco
Ron Rocco

Not ADC kicking in. But you did help

Post by Ron Rocco »

Hi, For me it wasn't ADC kicking in, because I use Digital Performer 6, and it doesn't have ADC. You did however put me on the right track. I called twice and can't believe no one at Motu told me to check my preferences! After all this hassle, I found two check boxes. Under plug ins. One box said run plug in in real time for this session, and the other said run plug ins in real time for future sessions. All of my sync problems disappeared! I finally am enjoying recording again. I still don't understand why running in real time wouldn't be the default. Who doesn't want to run in real time? Maybe I'm missing something. Anyway, I hope this helps. Thanks, Ron
Ron Rocco