I am new and want to buy Drumagog

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

alextelacki

I am new and want to buy Drumagog

Post by alextelacki »

So i am interested in buying drumagog basic
what am i losing if i buy basic instead of the more expensive ones. Im not some fancy producer in a nice studio, we're recording in my friends basement. i still want quality drums. So i really just want to know what am i losing if i dont buy the more expensive ones.
Teri
Site Admin

Post by Teri »

Hello,

I am not sure if you seen this comparison chart that outlines feature differences between Basic, Pro, and Platinum: comparison chart

The comparison chart shows that Basic includes the following features: Simple Triggering Mode, Advanced Triggering Mode, 4GB sample library, compatible with .wav/.siff/.sdII samples, and AutoAlign. For more information on the features, visit the info page. We are currently offering a Basic for $99 until the end of the year, it's normally $199.

Drumagog Pro has several more features, including the feature listed above, Live Triggering Mode, Pitch Control, Add from Track, MIDI In and Out, AutoDucking, Synth, and Favorites List.

Drumagog Platinum and Pro are identical, except the Platinum has the ability to interface directly with BFD/BFD2.

You can always upgrade to Pro or Platinum in the future if you decide to go with Basic.
Teri Grossheim
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.