Problems loading Drumagog pro in Logic!!???

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

chuck1703

Problems loading Drumagog pro in Logic!!???

Post by chuck1703 »

I've just installed Drumagog pro, loads fine, but when I go to open my plugins list in Logic 7.2, Just isnt there, i've tried a reinstall 3 times still nothing. (I'm using a intel Mac, Logic 7.2 and Leopard) Can anyone help??
Thanks

Chuck

P.S How much is it for an upgrade to platinuim?
Teri
Site Admin

Post by Teri »

Have you checked the Audio Units Manager in Logic? Go to the Logic Express/Pro Menu>Preferences>AU Manager. Drumagog should be in this list.

Check both the Regular and Fixed Latency versions in the left column, and Logic should conduct a brief AU Validation Scan. After both versions are scanned, go back to the Audio Units sub menu of Logic's insert menu. Drumagog should appear in the WaveMachine Labs menu (Audio Units>WaveMachine Labs>Drumagog).

Please let us know if you continue having issues.
Teri Grossheim
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.
chuck1703

Post by chuck1703 »

I've now got logic 8, seems to wrk on there. But!... I go to put the code in, it then says turn off drumagog and go back. but still working as a demo, I've just got a new intel mac so i've installed it on a new comp, would that have anything to do with it??
Thanks
Teri
Site Admin

Post by Teri »

You probably need a new unlock code. Anytime Drumagog is installed on a new computer, this changes the CPUID, so you'll need a new unlock code. Visit the support page with your registration name, email, phone number, and the new 12-digit CPUID provided by Drumagog. A new unlock code is automatically emailed to you.
Teri Grossheim
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.