Drumagog Pro with PT v6.1

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

markb9211

Drumagog Pro with PT v6.1

Post by markb9211 »

Today, I purchased Drumagog Pro. On the box, it said it was compatible with (PC) Pro tools v.6.1 and up. During the installation process, however, my options were 1) PTv7 and up. 2) PT v6.2-9. 3)no, I don't have PT

I tried the 6.2-9 option. Needless to say it does not work. It did install, but whenever I click on the drumagog insert, PT ends immediately with an error report. I have no way to update my Pro Tools LE version, and would not have purchased this software had I known it was not going to be compatible.

Can anyone help me? Is it compatible or not? If it is, what can I try?
Teri
Site Admin

Post by Teri »

Hello,

I am sorry for the trouble. From your description of the box, you probably have Drumagog Pro version v4.06 or v4.07. Since you are using ProTools 6.1, an older version will most likely function. Please email us at support@drumagog.com and we'll be happy to help you out.

Our newer product in retail stores indicates Drumagog functions on ProTools 6.3 and above, shipping with v4.10.
Teri Grossheim
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.
markb9211

Thanks Teri

Post by markb9211 »

Thank you Teri, but I solved the problem :D I found a way to upgrade to 6.4, and I think everything will be cool now.