HELP!! ANY TAKERS ON THIS??

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

kamanchidoyle

HELP!! ANY TAKERS ON THIS??

Post by kamanchidoyle »

I suspect this is a rehash of an already much discussed topic so apologies in advance.

So far so good for me with 'Gog. I'm pretty new to it but I can see the potential is huge. When I checked out the Shawn Pelton review of drumagog I noticed he was able to send a gog sample into BFD in order to utilise the ambient channels provided within BFD with samples not native to BFD. Am I correct in saying this? i.e. it doesnt have to be a BFD sample!?

If so can somebody talk me through the procedure!? I've followed as closely as possibly all pointers/instructions posted on the forum but am still having trouble. I've BFD Stereo set up on an Audio Track within ProTool 7.3 HD running on a Mac G5 with Tiger 10.4x. I have downloaded and installed MidiPipe and enabled it on "input devices" within Tools. Drumagog is inserted on the necessary track and the "midi out" option is active on the advanced page with "midi pipe input 1" selected. I have chosen Midi Channel 1 also on this page. BFD's Midi Input is set receive on channel 1.

How do I get the gog sample into BFD to record the Ambience from this stage?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.[/b]
The Milky Bars are on me!
Teri
Site Admin

Post by Teri »

Hello,

Here is a thread I found on Gearslutz that may be helpful. http://www.gearslutz.com/board/so-much- ... orums.html
Teri Grossheim
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.