Drumagog DEMO w/Logic 8 w/BFD

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

Jarek Toifl

Drumagog DEMO w/Logic 8 w/BFD

Post by Jarek Toifl »

Hello all users.I have a small problem.Demo Drumagog Platinum no synchronized with BFD,latency in Drumagog is 0.0 ms(live style).If I choice demo collection,them drumagog perfect synchronized.Please help.Sorry,my english is not good.
MBP 2.33/2GbRAM,RME FF800,Logic 8 studio,URS plugins,BFD,VW2-PSP
Teri
Site Admin

Post by Teri »

Hello,

There are specific step-by-step directions that you need to follow for Drumagog and BFD to function correctly together. I will post these directions from page 64 of the manual.

An Important Rule: When creating a new project, always insert Drumagog first! Drumagog must always be inserted first, before inserting BFD. Otherwise, you may experience latency issues. If you need to add or remove Drumagogs from your project, make sure to remove BFD, then insert it again after you’re finished.

In order to use the BFD features, simply select <BFD> from the pull-down folder selection box. It’s listed at the bottom, under “Browse”.

Using Drumagog with BFD, step by step
1. Insert Drumagog Platinum onto your drum tracks. If you’re using Pro Tools HD, Logic, or Digital performer make sure to use the Fixed Latency version.
2. Insert BFD onto an audio track (or instrument track, if your host supports it).
3. Open BFD and load a drum kit.
4. In BFD, make sure “Drumagog Mode” is checked. This is located in the options pane.
5. Open Drumagog, and choose <BFD> from the folder selection box.
6. Choose a BFD kit piece from the Drumagog sample selection box.
7. Press play on your transport. Drumagog should trigger on your drum track, and you should hear audio coming from the BFD track.
Teri Grossheim
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.
Jarek Toifl

Post by Jarek Toifl »

Hello Terri,already i now,this problem is evoke PITCH fader in Drumagog,Setting at various 0%.This problem maybe occur Logic 8 studio.Thank you.
Jarek Toifl

Post by Jarek Toifl »

Drumagog is great,maybe no is BFD,on track and sound Demo Collection is perfect timing.I must buy Pro version.Very thanx for all team WML.