How to use Drumagog with Sound forge 7

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

apotre

How to use Drumagog with Sound forge 7

Post by apotre »

Hi all,

(sorry for language errors, i'm french :lol: )

I have Sound forge 7 and since yesterday, Drumagog 4 demo downloaded here.

After been installed, i cannot find drumagog in SF's Plugin list.

Someone could help me?

Thanks a lot!
Teri
Site Admin

Post by Teri »

apotre,

Check that the .dll files installed in the correct location. On a PC, the default location is C:/ProgramFiles/VSTplugins (given there are no Steinberg products on your computer). The VST files here are drumagogFL.dll and drumagog.dll.

If Steinberg Cubase, Nuendo, etc is also installed on your computer., the .dll files will end up in the C:\ProgramFiles\Steinberg\VSTplugins.

If a Steinberg program is installed and the files are in this location, try manually dragging the files to the default location.

Let me know how this goes.
Teri Grossheim
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.
apotre

Post by apotre »

Hi Teri thanks for your reply :D

My .dll are actually installed in the C:\ProgramFiles\Steinberg\VSTplugins.

As you said, i created C:/ProgramFiles/VSTplugins and dragging the files into this. Instead of that i don't find drumagog in Soundforge 7 :cry: .

Another solution?
Teri
Site Admin

Post by Teri »

In SoundForge 9, there is a VST Effects Tab in Preferences>Options (hoping the same is in v7). This window allows a user to specify where VST plug-ins are installed.

You may either (1) drag and and drop the .dll files into the "default VST search folder" or (2) enter the path (C:/ProgramFiles/VSTplugins) in the edit box or click browse to navigate to this location.

In addition, make sure to enable Drumagog in this section so it is available for use.

Let me know how this goes.
Teri Grossheim
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.