Can't Get It Setup!

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

markhaworth

Can't Get It Setup!

Post by markhaworth »

Hi to anyone who can help!
I bought Drumagog 5 January 2012, but couldn't register fully as my studio space had no ninternet access. I did however find a way round it, but the copying and pasted response to the challenge didnt work. Unfortunately, with my own internet access in the new studio space, I cannot seem to find a way to resend the challenge and start fresh. And there is no way to totally un-register myself, so I can start again that way.

Help somebody?!

Thanks!
Chris M
Expert

Re: Can't Get It Setup!

Post by Chris M »

Hello,

Challenge/Response is no longer active--there are two new authorization methods available. Here are instructions for both:

iLok Authorization:

To authorize using an iLok, there are three major steps. First, in your account on our website, click the 'Authorize This Product' button found next to your copy of Drumagog. Select 'I have an iLok' and enter your iLok userID. This will deposit an iLok license into your account at iLok.com.

Second, log in at iLok.com. It should say 'You have new licenses waiting' when you log in. Download our license to your iLok.

Third, run Drumagog. If it doesn't automatically authorize, it will prompt you for authorization. Leave the 'I have an iLok' box checked (have your iLok plugged in), and hit next. This should authorize Drumagog for you.

License Files:

If you don't choose to use iLok, you can use or License File system. This requires you to uncheck the 'I have an iLok' box when Drumagog prompts you to authorize.

After doing this, select the 'Save License' option and save the license file somewhere that is easy to navigate to.

Then, in the 'Authorize This Product' section of your drumagog.com account, select 'I would like to upload a license File' option and upload the license file you just saved. This will prompt you to save a License Response File onto your hard drive. Again, save this file somewhere that is easy to navigate to.

Back in Drumagog, select the 'Read License' option and open this new file. This should authorize Drumagog.

Feel free to contact support(at)drumagog.com if you are still experiencing any trouble.

Best,

Chris
WaveMachine Labs
lipo

Re: Can't Get It Setup!

Post by lipo »

Before installing a drumagog 5 edition ,you need to register through their official web site. when you complete the registration process,make sure that you include the serial number in your form. I guess your problem can be retrieved from the "My Accout" option in the website.
www.stretchandfresher.com