authorisation issues/confused

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

MrFreaKSir

authorisation issues/confused

Post by MrFreaKSir »

Hi
I have been using the Drumagog 5 demo for the last fortnight and quite simply love it. So this morning i have been trying to purchase and obtain a license to keep it running on my Mac Book Pro.

However i think i may have an older version of the demo and when i go to authorization steps it asks me about this challenge and response business. From reading on here on another thread http://d4.drumagog.com/phpbb2/viewtopic ... 15&t=10089 i think i am to understand this authorization service is no longer running and i need to use the save license option which i do not see in my version of the Drumagog 5 demo.

1) Do i need to uninstall and download a fresh version of the demo from the main website to see the newer options?

2) Will my DAW (Logic 9) still have the settings used from the previous install?

3) I am also confused on where i should be seeing this 'Authorize This Product' link on the My Account section of the website. I could be just being dumb here, but will that link show up after i have been through the checkout to purchase drumagog 5?

Thanks in advance for your help here.
Cheers
Chris M
Expert

Re: authorisation issues/confused

Post by Chris M »

Hello,

It sounds as if you have not yet purchased the full version, or if you have, you haven't run the installer yet. After purchasing Drumagog, a link to the installer for the full version should show up in your account. Download and run this installer. Then, you should be prompted with the proper authorization options (including the license file system) as well as the 'Authorize this Product' link in your account.

Best,

Chris
WaveMachine Labs