pro tools thinks drumagog pro is the demo version

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

heypeaceman

pro tools thinks drumagog pro is the demo version

Post by heypeaceman »

I'd been running drumagog pro successfully for a few months, but when i downloaded the demo to try the Platinum features, pro tools will no longer recognize the pro version. I uninstalled the demo and reinstalled Pro but all i get in the plugin window is still the demo version with the demo samples, none of the gigs of samples are recognized as they once were.

Windows, Pro tools M-powered 7, thanks for your help.
Teri
Site Admin

Post by Teri »

After reinstalling, Drumagog needs to be reauthorized on your computer.

I am not sure if you have already tried to unlock Drumagog, but if the message "demo/evaluation expired - click to unlock" has disappeared, the unlocking process was successful. Otherwise, generate a new unlock code by visiting our support page with the CPUID that Drumagog displays.

The next step is to tell Drumagog where your samples are. The reason Drumagog is only reading the demo collection is because the re-install defaulted the file path to this location.

In the Advanced Tab, navigate to the lower left corner where the "Gog Folder" sample file path is located. This is where Drumagog is currently looking for samples. Select "Change" to point Drumagog to where your main sample library is located on your computer. You will notice that the folders correlate with the drop-down menu titles in the main tab, whereas the individual samples within each folder appear in the black box.

I think you also sent us an email. I have replied but keep receiving return error messages.

Best Regards,
Teri Grossheim
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.
heypeaceman

solution worked

Post by heypeaceman »

Thanks, the solution has worked out well. I followed the steps and am back up and running.