Can't See Drumagog in Plugin List - Mac OSX

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

sanpei

Can't See Drumagog in Plugin List - Mac OSX

Post by sanpei »

Hello,
I'm new to the forum.

I'm running PT 7.3.1 on a Intel Powermac G5 Dual.
I purchased the platinum version, went through the installation process, but now cannot see Drumagog in my plugin list at all.

I went into my Plungins folder and there are two files: the plugin and RTASdrumagog.xml.

In my Applications folder there is the Drumagog folder which has a default.wav file and a few gog files.

Any suggestions? I'm not sure where to begin as everything seems to be there.

Thanks in Advance!
Teri
Site Admin

Post by Teri »

Hi,

There should be two Drumagog files (drumagog.dpm and drumagogFL.dpm) in this folder location:

HD>Library>Application Support>Digidesign>Plugins

If they are not in this location, search your hard drive. If they are not on your hard drive, I suggest a re-install.

Best Regards,
Teri Grossheim
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.
sanpei

Post by sanpei »

Teri wrote:Hi,

There should be two Drumagog files (drumagog.dpm and drumagogFL.dpm) in this folder location:

HD>Library>Application Support>Digidesign>Plugins

If they are not in this location, search your hard drive. If they are not on your hard drive, I suggest a re-install.

Best Regards,
Teri Grossheim
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.

Both filres are present. I tried to delete all of the files mentioned and re-install. Any suggestions? Do you need more info from me?
Teri
Site Admin

Post by Teri »

Sanpei,

I suggest checking that you have the latest version of Drumagog (v4.10). If you purchased Drumagog from a retailer, or purchased the download version of Drumagog a while back, it is most likely an older version. The update can be accessed via our download page.

When reinstalling Drumagog, there is no need to uninstall. The installer automatically replaces appropriate files.

Drumagog should appear in your plug-ins list in the "other" category.

Best Regards,
Teri Grossheim
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.
lasthopeiscoming

Intel Mac, Cubase LE, and Pro Tools

Post by lasthopeiscoming »

I have Cubase LE, which requires the Rosetta version. I had previously istalled the Intel, only to realize that it won't work with Cubase LE. The problem now is that Pro Tools won't recognize it. I have the above mentioned files in place, but no plugin option in Pro Tools. Oh yeah, my Drumagog is up to date
lasthopeiscoming

Post by lasthopeiscoming »

When reinstalling Drumagog, there is no need to uninstall. The installer automatically replaces appropriate files.

Is this still true when going from the Intel version to Rosetta?
Teri
Site Admin

Post by Teri »

Hello,

If Drumagog is not appearing in ProTools, search your HD for the .dpm files. If they appear, place them in the folder stated below. If they are not on your computer, I would suggest a reinstall, choose Rosetta version (due to Cubase LE on an Intel Mac) and the installer should detect ProTools on your machine. Choose appropriate version.

The Drumagog RTAS files should be located at HD>Library>Application Support>Digidesign>Plugins (drumagogFL.dpm and drumagog.dpm). The Drumagog VST files (drumagog.vst and drumagogFL.vst should be located at HD>Library>Audio>Plug-ins>VST.

If the installer will not place files automatically, you may have to arrange them manually.

Let me know how this goes.

Best Regards,
Teri Grossheim
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.