Deleting video files

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

kawase

Deleting video files

Post by kawase »

Hi,
I recently purchased the add on so I can import videos into the app. I've ran out of memory on my iPad and I need to delete some of the video files in auria. I've tried going into the video file menu via video and did both the swipe technique and clicked OK where the minus bar appears and you can delete files. But neither method deletes the video file. I tried via iTunes > apps > auria, and there is no option to removes files that way either. Any help. Or can the developers add a delete files button in the iTunes auria app interface? That's. My iPad is locked up now. I can't add anything until I can clear out the videos in auria.

Thx

Lee
Chris M
Expert

Re: Deleting video files

Post by Chris M »

Hello,

You should be able to delete files using iTunes File Sharing. Go to Devices > Your iPad > Apps and scroll down to File Sharing. Then, select Auria, and you should see a directory of its contents. Highlight the video file you wish to delete and press 'Delete' on your keyboard. Does that work?

Also, for future reference, there is an Auria thread that you should post in concerning Auria issues. This thread is specific to the PC version of Drumagog 5.

Best,

Chris
WaveMachine Labs