Keeps asking for unlock and PT10 still makes Plugin inactive

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

guitarist4life

Keeps asking for unlock and PT10 still makes Plugin inactive

Post by guitarist4life »

This is a follow up from a post earlier this year. My goal was to be able to load a PT 10 session on my new PC which had Drumagog on a couple of mixed drum tracks. These samples were named and saved as favorites but now I can't recall them because PT was telling me it couldn't find the plugin. I followed your step by step instructions to reinstall Drumagog 4 for my new PC. I got to the last step which is to close and re-open the DAW and session but it failed. Drumagog is still asking for the unlock code and Pro Tools 10 is still telling me it can't find VSTW Drumagog3 plugin so its making it inactive. I had saved my Gog folder and favorites to a separate hard drive and loaded them into the new drumagog folder like you suggested after the fresh install. Still not working. Any idea why it stays in Demo Mode or why the session can't find the plugin?!? I have Windows 7.
Chris M
Expert

Re: Keeps asking for unlock and PT10 still makes Plugin inac

Post by Chris M »

Hello,

You most likely need a new unlock code (you need a new one when your system is changed in any significant way). You can retrieve one here: http://d4.drumagog.com/support.asp

Along with your current CPU ID, you'll need to use your original registration information.

Simply fill out the form with this information (including a current email address if the original one is not in use) and you should have an unlock code mailed to you in a few minutes.

Best,

Chris
WaveMachine Labs
guitarist4life

Re: Keeps asking for unlock and PT10 still makes Plugin inac

Post by guitarist4life »

Hi Chris,

I've done this process multiple times now to no avail. I really need someone to help walk me through this. Every time I try to reinstall, download, register, and unlock, the same two problems occur:

1. Pro Tools makes VSTW Drumagog Plugin inactive because it can't find it in the plugins folder.
2. Any time I place newly installed Drumagog on a track it stays in demo mode and doesn't go away after unlocking and restarting the DAW and session.

I just want to load previously recorded sessions with my mixed drumagog samples. I can't do this anymore since I switched to a new PC. Pro Tools keeps making the plugin inactive.

Please HELP!