Drumagog 4 update to 4.1 and reinstall problems

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

wmpd225

Drumagog 4 update to 4.1 and reinstall problems

Post by wmpd225 »

Ive been a pretty loyal fan and customer of Drumagog for quite some time but I am getting extremely frustrated with the problems, website, and customer support that I HAVENT been getting.

First off, I had to reformat my system (Win XP Pro SP2) reinstall my purchased version of Drumagog 4 (to work in Cubase)

I utilized the disk and reinstalled and went through the same problems alot of people have went through. I attempted to gain a new authorization code which didn't take.

I emailed customer support and got this response:

You likely need the most recent update of Drumagog 4.11, which will give you a new CPU-ID for a new unlock code.

1. Download and install the "full retail version" of Drumagog. You can get
the full retail version from the download page from the www.drumagog.com website by logging in and visiting the My Account section. (Login with your Drumagog 4 registered email and phone number as the password)
2. Open Drumagog within your audio program.
3. Click on the bottom of Drumagog where it says "click to unlock".
4. This will give you the CPUID. Enter this number into the form on the
support page at http://d4.drumagog.com/support.asp. (Be sure to use your Drumagog 4 name and phone for this page, but you may use a new email)
5. The form will email you an unlock code automatically.
6. Enter this unlock code back into Drumagog.
7. Close Drumagog; close audio application.
8. Open audio application; open Drumagog; "click to unlock" message
disappears.

I could not find your account information under this email address, so please inform if you are unable to locate your Drumagog 4 email and phone number.

Cheers,
Jack

Now, I have the new CPUID code, went to the website and found that NOWHERE is there a workable link to download 4.11 for Windows. The only links available are to download Drumagog 5 as full retail versions.
So I attempted to gain ANOTHER unlock code, which I was told would be generated and sent to me automatically, and I havent received it yet.
I then attempted to call customer support at the number provided, only to be given an automated response to LEAVE A MESSAGE.

This is getting rediculous.

WHAT DO I NEED TO DO HERE? :x
Jack
Expert

Re: Drumagog 4 update to 4.1 and reinstall problems

Post by Jack »

Hello,

We are sorry that you are experiencing trouble with unlocking Drumagog 4. We are out of the office yesterday and today for the holidays, so that is why the phone went unanswered.

If you did not receive any Submission Failed or other errors, you should receive a new unlock code using the directions given. Your download link for Drumagog 4 should be located in your account page. Below the title, "Drumagog 4", there will be a Mac and Pro version. If Drumagog 4 is not showing up in your account, you are likely logging in to a different account than the one when you purchased Drumagog 4.

Please send your information and CPU-ID to our support email and we will manually generate you an unlock code.
Jack Goodall
WaveMachine Labs
http://www.drumagog.com