I SEE IT, BUT CANT USE IT. 2 days ago it worked fine

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

sounddesign3

I SEE IT, BUT CANT USE IT. 2 days ago it worked fine

Post by sounddesign3 »

I have had Drumagog on my MAC OSX 10.5 Pro for over a year. It says Drumagog "Pro Version" on the box. Not 4, or 5, or anything. Just drumagog Pro. It has worked good until about 4 days ago. I have had the error 1, and my session's would not load. Now I have uninstalled, and re-installed. After the re-install, the sessions opens, I get drumagog in my plugins, but no sound, no access to any Drumagog settings. I have tried everything I have read in this forum. I have a good client that will be here tomarrow, and I'm screwd if drumagog does not return to normal, as we have relied on DRUMAGOG. Please Help,
Jack
Expert

Re: I SEE IT, BUT CANT USE IT. 2 days ago it worked fine

Post by Jack »

Hello,

You likely need the most recent update of Drumagog 4.11, which will give you a new CPU-ID for a new unlock code.

1. Download and install the "full retail version" of Drumagog. You can get
the full retail version from the download page from the www.drumagog.com website by logging in and visiting the My Account section. Your login info is the Email and Phone number (exact spelling) that you registered when purchasing Drumagog 4.
2. Open Drumagog within your audio program.
3. Click on the bottom of Drumagog where it says "click to unlock".
4. This will give you the CPUID. Enter this number into the form on the
support page at http://d4.drumagog.com/support.asp. (Be sure to use your Drumagog 4 name and phone for this page, but you may use a new email)
5. The form will email you an unlock code automatically.
6. Enter this unlock code back into Drumagog.
7. Close Drumagog; close audio application.
8. Open audio application; open Drumagog; "click to unlock" message
disappears.

Cheers,
Jack
Jack Goodall
WaveMachine Labs
http://www.drumagog.com