Drumagog samples sound extremely "high pitched"

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

alexman03

Drumagog samples sound extremely "high pitched"

Post by alexman03 »

Hi guys,

I've been checking over the boards, and can not find a solution to the issue I'm having.

I've installed and registered/unlocked my drumagog on a Windows 7 - Cubase 5 platform.

When I activate the plugin on any drum track - the resulting replaced drum sounds extremely high pitched. I can change samples and browse as normal, but all replaced sounds are at least 3 octaves above their normal sounding pitch.

I've reinstalled the plugin twice, and reinstalled the sound packs that came free with Drumagog.

One time when I booted up the plugin, the replacement sounds were normal, but as soon as I changed the sample - the drum sounded extremely high again.

Any thoughts or ideas on a fix?

Thanks for your time - Alex
Matt W
Expert

Re: Drumagog samples sound extremely "high pitched"

Post by Matt W »

Hmm, it sounds like it may be related to your sample rate settings. If you're running your project at either 88.2k or 96k, since most of the included samples are 44.1/48k, my guess is that they're not being sample rate converted higher, and just playing at 2x speed. Check your setting in Drumagog's Advanced tab, you will want "Auto Sample Rate Conversion" enabled (lit bright green).
Matthew Werner
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.
www.drumagog.com