Drumagog 5 Demo doesn't show up in Presonus Studio One

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

TrevorHoffort

Drumagog 5 Demo doesn't show up in Presonus Studio One

Post by TrevorHoffort »

I have installed the Drumagog 5 Demo six different times and it still does not show up when i look for it in Presonus Studio One's instrument plugin database. It's as if it doesn't actually fully install for some reason. Somebody please help!
Chris M
Expert

Re: Drumagog 5 Demo doesn't show up in Presonus Studio One

Post by Chris M »

Hello,

Drumagog can only be used as an insert, not an instrument, so if Studio One differentiates between the two you may not be looking in the right list. If you check Preferences > Options > Locations > VST Plug-ins, you can see whether Drumagog has been successfully added. If not, use the 'Add' button to manually add it (you should find it in your VST folder). Feel free to contact us at support(at)drumagog.com if you're still having trouble.

Best,

Chris
WaveMachine Labs
TrevorHoffort

Post by TrevorHoffort »

Thanks. I checked in my preferences > locations, and the only available selections are User Data, File Types, Sound Sets and Instruments. No VST Plugin option. Although i once downloaded EZ Drummer and the program did show up in the instruments section, as a VSTi.

I also tried to check for Drumagog 5 in Fl Studio. I went to the All VST Plugins section, and it was nowhere to be found. Maybe i am missing some hidden installation step or something?? Absolutely no clue how to get this program to actually work, or even show up.
chilo17

Post by chilo17 »

hello, I have Presonus Studio One Pro 2.5, im having the same problem, i downloaded the Drumagog 5 Demo and its not working, i went to Preferences > Options > Locations > VST Plug-ins and added this location and still cant find Drumagog, could you please help?
Chris M
Expert

Post by Chris M »

Hello,

The first thing to check is whether your version of Studio One supports VSTs. Only Producer and Professional support VSTs, while Free and Artist do not. This could be the reason that you do not see a VST option in your Preferences.

If VSTs are supported, check these two things:

1. Make sure Scan at Startup is checked there in that tab.

2. If you're using Producer or Pro, try clearing the blacklist with the Reset Blacklist button and rescanning.

Here are some instructions on installing plugins in FL Studios: http://www.image-line.com/support/FLHel ... lugins.htm

Best,

Chris
WaveMachine Labs
BlackBox

Post by BlackBox »

Not sure but don't you need the iLok for this? I had the same problem but once I did everything it started recognizing it but wouldn't work because I did not have it and kept bringing that message up.
Bredo

Post by Bredo »

Same problem in Studio One 2.6 :(
Bredo Myrvang
The Sound Residence
Oslo, Norway