What should I see in my account after purchasing Platinum?

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

autogen

What should I see in my account after purchasing Platinum?

Post by autogen »

Hi all,

I'm a bit confused. I've purchased Drumagog Platinum and received confirmation of my purchase immediately and a link to download 'my' files, but this takes me to my account area at drumagog.com and all that is available here are the demos for Mac and PC, and also the sample files download link.

Should I be seeing a full version download too?

I've been in contact with support, but had no response about this yet, hence this post.

I have tried authorising the demo I have installed, but the instructions it throughs up during the process don't make sense. It says to save a file then go and follow the instructions at www.drumagog.com to obtain a license file. There aren't any instructions there though (as far as I can see anyway).

So can anyone confirm or deny that I should be seeing a full version download as well as the demos in my user account?

This might put my mind at rest that it may just be a couple of days late showing up there, even if I still can't authorise my product yet.

Cheers.
Jack
Expert

Re: What should I see in my account after purchasing Platinu

Post by Jack »

Hello,

I believe we've contacted you via email. The issue was a Zip code/Street address mismatch with your credit card. Our site has not charged you, and that is why the full version of the software does not appear in your account. Once the purchase is made, you will download, install, and authorize Drumagog 5 from your account. Instructions to purchase via PayPal have been sent.

Cheers,
Jack
Jack Goodall
WaveMachine Labs
http://www.drumagog.com