Can't Register and Activate DRUMAGOG 5 Platinum

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

GTAce

Can't Register and Activate DRUMAGOG 5 Platinum

Post by GTAce »

Hey guys,

I already sent a message to the support, but haven't got an answer so far.
Don't get me wrong though, I'm just extremely excited to use DRUMAGOG 5 finally, so I thought asking here too won't hurt. As you can see, I'm new to the DRUMAGOG family, but was fairly impressed with what I saw online.

Now to my issue:
I installed my DRUMAGOG 5 Platinum without issues on my PC, everything smooth and as straight forward, as the manual says. Of course I also want to activate it now. I chose the option without iLok, because I'm only using one PC for the recordings and don't want to buy one currently. I copied the text, which I need for the activation, visited the website, registered myself and then, couldn't proceed. According to the guide, there should be an activation dialog on the account page, but I can't see it. Neither in Firefox, nor Chrome.

I attached a screenshot.

Hope you guys can help me!
Attachments
Unbenannt.JPG
Unbenannt.JPG (118.89 KiB) Viewed 13061 times
Corey W
Expert

Re: Can't Register and Activate DRUMAGOG 5 Platinum

Post by Corey W »

Hi GTAce,
You are not able to activate Drumagog 5 Platinum because it is not available in your account to install or activate. Either your payment didn't go through if you tried to make the purchase from drumagog.com or if you bought a boxed version from a 3rd party retailer, you didn't enter your serial number when creating an account (or you already had an account with no way to then enter a serial).
Please contact me directly at Support@drumagog.com with your account email address and I will help you get up and running. If you already emailed support, I never received your email so please try again.

-Corey
GTAce

Re: Can't Register and Activate DRUMAGOG 5 Platinum

Post by GTAce »

Thanks for the reply! I'll send another e-mail with all the details again. :)

EDIT: E-mail sent, hope you receive it this time.