Disapoint Custumer too, Have Problems of sound with VB,

An informational and support forum for Voice Band for the iPhone.

Moderator: Corey W

kalvarez

Disapoint Custumer too, Have Problems of sound with VB,

Post by kalvarez »

Hello, i will impresed with the Voice Band App, I Buy it imediatly, i install the app and all was well the verry first time, all was working fine. but when i was prepared to use it...I start to review the help part and see that i can sing alone with ipod tunes and i select a song and play it, and then the problems began.. after the tune stops, all the sound become bad, i hear like too much latency that produce cracking sound, with a mic instrument i hear my voice crapy, all start happen when i play a ipod library song. now when i start the app, have no sound at all, the "insert headset mic" window blink, and the VB start when press play and then stop on ipod library option, but have verry crapy sound,

I feel disapoint about that.

Hope u anderstand the idea, because i speak spanish, and undertand english but write my ideas are hard.

waiting your reply.... thank u

I have a 2G iphone
kalvarez

Re:Disapoint Custumer too, Have Problems of sound with VB, s

Post by kalvarez »

Im Working normaly now, i just uninstaLL and reinstal the app and all fine by now. I warn that the ipod sing alone dont work well on ipone 2g. almost mine, or maybe a bug to solve. well lets rock with VB....
Rim
Site Admin

Re: Disapoint Custumer too, Have Problems of sound with VB,

Post by Rim »

There may in fact be performance issues when using Voice Band with a first generation (2G) iPhone. This model has issues which affect the performace on CPU intensive apps like Voice Band.

It's best to enable airplane mode, and to reboot the phone before using Voice Band. After rebooting the phone, don't open any other apps before using Voice Band. This may help with the ipod library issues.

Thanks,
Rim
kalvarez

Re: Disapoint Custumer too, Have Problems of sound with VB,

Post by kalvarez »

Thank you, RIM im working well now.... :D