Voice Band for Mac

An informational and support forum for Voice Band for the iPhone.

Moderator: Corey W

ullianj1

Voice Band for Mac

Post by ullianj1 »

Please, please, please create a Voice Band for the Macintosh OS X. What an awesome program that would be.

:D
halley73

Re: Voice Band for Mac

Post by halley73 »

+1 :D
MacQ

Post by MacQ »

Not just for Mac! A VST version for Windows would be amazing. And more models of things like cello. This has been something I've wanted to do for ages ... sing cello parts with the expression and pitch variation of an actual bowed instrument.

So yeah ... I'd love to see a plug-in, and I'm sure many other would love to see one as well.

~Stu
mfreakz

"MORE ACCURACY, LESS LANTENCY !!!!"

Post by mfreakz »

It could be really great to have a good Pitch-Tracking tool for Mac !!!
You should really make a VST version of Voice Band with all midi stuff and "MORE ACCURACY, LESS LANTENCY"
I have just buy this iPhone app, and as i presume (it's always the same matter with the other softwares) there is a audible lantency...
Do you think that you could increase accuracy and reduce latency in VoiceBand and later in a good Pitch-tracking app (a VST for exemple) ?
Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim »

A PC/Mac version of Voice Band is definitely in the works, and will have less latency.

The next Voice Band update will have additional instruments. Good idea about the Cello. We'll see what we can do.

THanks,
Rim
samitabla

Post by samitabla »

Rim wrote:A PC/Mac version of Voice Band is definitely in the works, and will have less latency...
I don't have a iPhone... just a "dumb" LG Dare but am very interested in a stand alone PC app. :)

If you have a Twitter account, please let us know the name of... or... if not... please consider using Twitter for news and updates to Voice Band. It would really help folk like me. :)

Btw... I came across your App (and site) from a tweet earlier today. Heck.... I've even offered to buy a iPhone using friend the App just to borrow his phone when we are out and about and I have a inspirational "groove" slip through my mind! *grin*

I really think you folk have changed music composition with this. ;)
"Even a Wizard is a Newbie at Times..."
mfreakz

Voice Band for Mac: we need to know, please...

Post by mfreakz »

Any news about a Future VST or Standalone version for Mac (and PC) ?
I'm dying to play Voice Band with big CPU's (more accurancy) and to trig midi instrument with it...
Please could you tell us something new about this release ?
WE NEED THIS !!!!!!
Thanx. ;)