Has potentional but buggy

Discussions regarding iGOG for the iPhone

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

m4rcoperuano1

Has potentional but buggy

Post by m4rcoperuano1 »

Alright, i downloaded the app, had a couple of problems with it at first, now its become increasingly frustrating with some pads not working because of low ram. Why is this so frequent, i will not restart my iphone everytime id like to use your app. Downloading things from the "store" takes so long that my 2 minute autolock isnt long enough. When it locks the screen its hard to unlock it by sliding your finger because the screen takes 10-15 seconds to turn on again.

The app used to crash when i pushed the file transfer button.

Why is this app soooo buggy. Its great when it works i admit, its one of the best apps on the store for sure. But these little annoyances make me hate it. The first couple of annoyances was tolerable. I gave it 5 stars to spread the good word in the app store and see the app get better with more support.

I still hope for this app to be good, maybe someday soon with the new updates to fix the bugs. but next time, dont charge users 5 dollars for an app not ready to be released yet.

From a very frustrated customer.
-marco
Rim
Site Admin

Re: Has potentional but buggy

Post by Rim »

Marco,

I'm really sorry to hear about your troubles. This is definitely not normal. This doesn't happen on any of our devices here. What kind of device do you have (and which generation)?

I'm also wondering if maybe you have the issue with corrupting the install (by quitting before the "finishing install" is complete). Do you remember if you quite before letting it finish this stage? If so, it's a matter of deleting the app and re-installing.

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Rim