a few questions about IGog for Iphone

Discussions regarding iGOG for the iPhone

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

Gerard

a few questions about IGog for Iphone

Post by Gerard »

Hello,
Just bought the Igog drum and try it out and no real problem. However, It looks like very difficult to log in to the FTP server (I am using fileZilla).
The other question is about my Iphone whish takes a lot of time now to back up. I have Itune busy for more than 3 hours just to complete it's back up?

any ideas?

regards
Gerard
Gerard

Re: a few questions about IGog for Iphone

Post by Gerard »

Hello,

Back to tell you how sorry I am.
I was asking about how long ITune was taking to back up files from the moment I had downloaded the IGog app. for my Iphone. in fact it takes very long to do so ONLY the first time. Then it goes back to normal. Just a few seconds.
Then I was asking about the FTP server to upload the midi tracks to my computer. Here too it's normal, I've just typed a wrong IP address. so everything is fine.
I am very sorry for that.
Regards
Gerard
bradj

Post by bradj »

Gerard I had the same problem with itunes as well but never had the same problem again. Not sure why it works like that but it does.
I'm a dj and I write funny groom speeches part time
Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim »

The reason why it takes so long the first time, is because iGOG samples are very large (this is why they sound so good). The next time you back up, iTunes doesn't need to copy all the samples again (because they haven't changed). iTunes only backs up the files that have changed since the last backup.