question before purchase

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

guitardom

question before purchase

Post by guitardom »

checked out this product at namm and am very interested. it seems that you download your installer, so i am wondering if it comes with some kind of soundbank and if so what size. looked around for some info on this and could not find an answer. thank you.
Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim »

Drumagog comes with approx 200 free gog samples (each gog file has up to 48 multisamples in it). There are also CDs available for purchase on the buy page.

Best Regards,
Rim Buntinas
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.
maskedman72
Expert

Post by maskedman72 »

you can also create your own samples.
Dan Duskin

Post by Dan Duskin »

I think he was asking about the demo.

The demo comes with just a few samples... if that was your question.
STUDIO 201

- Nuendo 3.2.0.1128
- XP Pro SP2 & all updates
- Dual Xeon 2.6GHz
- Matrox G550 v5.93.009
- Hammerfall DSP v2.94.3
- PowercoreFW v1.9.6
- 2xUAD-1 v4.1
- MackieControl + 2 Ext.
guitardom

Post by guitardom »

hey guys, thanks for the reply. i am definately going for the full version, just wondering what was included to get going with. i am needing some for a really good metal band, i have tons of samples already just want to have lots of quality ones. they are wanting to use there v drums and am trying everything in the world to sway them away from that which i think i have. i am also wanting to have speed of changing samples as well. when i get the midi into reason, choose samples, pulled back into pro tools as audio, this looks like a much slicker way of changing samples on the fly, so they are not sitting there looking at me jump back and forth between apps. as soon as this project is done i have another rock band, ac/dc like i guess, also wanting to trigger so i am looking for something to save me time and them time as well. strange how you can go from little work to more than you can handle overnight.
maskedman72
Expert

Post by maskedman72 »

download the andy sneap samples. the kick is good.