Nuendo 64 bit does not see Drumagog 32 bit

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

Rockwood Studio

Nuendo 64 bit does not see Drumagog 32 bit

Post by Rockwood Studio »

I have just upped my cpu from Windows 7 32 bit with Nuendo 5 , (Drumagog worked perfect then) to Windows 7 64 bit with Nuendo 5 64 bit. during the install, Drumagog said it could not see the license on the ilok. I have double check with my ilok account and the license it there. Nuendo 5 (64 bit) doesn't show Drumagog there at all. Is this a 64 vs. 32 bit problem? do I need a "bridge" (where's that confounded bridge? get it?) to make this work or is it just an install problem. :shock:
Chris M
Expert

Re: Nuendo 64 bit does not see Drumagog 32 bit

Post by Chris M »

Hello,

This sounds like an install problem, because Nuendo should be able to run the plugin fine. Check your plugin paths (Under Devices > Plugin Information) and make sure the folder it is pointing to contains the Drumagog plugin. If not, it needs to be installer here. If installed successfully, you should get the Drumagog authorization dialogue to appear on start up, and having a license on your iLok should let you authorize at this stage.

Best,

Chris Miller
WaveMachine Labs
neilwilkes
Expert

Re: Nuendo 64 bit does not see Drumagog 32 bit

Post by neilwilkes »

I can assure you it works fine here.......I have run it several times on several mixes, as I like to use recorded Kick/Snares with triggered reinforcement.
Nuendo 5, 5.5 & 6 and Cubase 6,7 & 7.5 with WK-ID Controller.
Fully 64-bit Intel Xeon E5-2687W 8-Core CPU with 32GB Quad Channel RAM
Adam A7 x 5, RME RayDAT 1 into 2 RME ADI-8 DS, Tascam DA-88 to RME ADI-8.