Trying to Decide Which Drumagog Version to Buy

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

JAH279

Trying to Decide Which Drumagog Version to Buy

Post by JAH279 »

Hey everyone, this is my first post here at the Drumagog forums...

I don't have a huge budget, and I would like to buy Drumagog. Would I be okay with the basic version? I'll be replacing kick drum, snare, and tom sounds in rock songs and things like that.

Is there any reason to really get the pro version? I don't have a large budget and I don't want to get more than I have to.

Thanks in advance for any answers!

-JAH
neilwilkes
Expert

Post by neilwilkes »

If you also own BFD/BFD2 then it is well worth your while getting the Platinum version as you can trigger BFD drumkits from Drumagog directly.
This is serious stuff, and it works really well for me.
One other great thing about Drumagog is that you can always upgrade for the cost of the difference in price between the version you own & the version you want....
Nuendo 5, 5.5 & 6 and Cubase 6,7 & 7.5 with WK-ID Controller.
Fully 64-bit Intel Xeon E5-2687W 8-Core CPU with 32GB Quad Channel RAM
Adam A7 x 5, RME RayDAT 1 into 2 RME ADI-8 DS, Tascam DA-88 to RME ADI-8.
JAH279

Post by JAH279 »

neilwilkes wrote:If you also own BFD/BFD2 then it is well worth your while getting the Platinum version as you can trigger BFD drumkits from Drumagog directly.
This is serious stuff, and it works really well for me.
One other great thing about Drumagog is that you can always upgrade for the cost of the difference in price between the version you own & the version you want....
Yeah, I don't own BFD/BFD2. Could I get the basic version and then get Steven Slate samples?
Teri
Site Admin

Post by Teri »

Since Drumagog Basic supports GOG files, as well as .wav/aiff/.sdII samples, you can definitely use Basic with Steven Slate Drums. The Basic version will work fine for what you've stated in your first post.

You can always upgrade to Pro in the future.
Teri Grossheim
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.
JAH279

Post by JAH279 »

Teri wrote:Since Drumagog Basic supports GOG files, as well as .wav/aiff/.sdII samples, you can definitely use Basic with Steven Slate Drums. The Basic version will work fine for what you've stated in your first post.

You can always upgrade to Pro in the future.
Alright, thank you so much for your help!! :D