Separate "Gog" file player?

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

John Lance

Separate "Gog" file player?

Post by John Lance »

Might be a wishlist item.

I need a way to be able to browse gog files quickly, determine the contents, and play those samples from that gog file, regardless of the location on the computer. I would like to press "play" and it play the list with a short pause between each.

Just a quick browse.

The current interface is not quick at all to do this (don't get me wrong, I am loving this product.) Or is it that I am doing it all wrong?

Is there a separate player or some way to browse and play samples quickly to determine the sound of the contents of a file, regardless of the location on the computer?
Reaper•Melodyne Studio 4.1.1.011•Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit•Intel Q6600•8 Gig Mem•Focusrite Liquid Saffire 56•Motu PCI-424 24io 2408•Mackie 800R
maskedman72
Expert

Re: Separate "Gog" file player?

Post by maskedman72 »

John Lance wrote:Might be a wishlist item.

I need a way to be able to browse gog files quickly, determine the contents, and play those samples from that gog file, regardless of the location on the computer. I would like to press "play" and it play the list with a short pause between each.

Just a quick browse.

The current interface is not quick at all to do this (don't get me wrong, I am loving this product.) Or is it that I am doing it all wrong?

Is there a separate player or some way to browse and play samples quickly to determine the sound of the contents of a file, regardless of the location on the computer?
the simplest way would be to loop a kick drum hit on your daw and click on the various kick drum gogs within your library.