Introducing STEVEN SLATE DRUMS for DRUMAGOG

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

YellowMatter
Expert

Introducing STEVEN SLATE DRUMS for DRUMAGOG

Post by YellowMatter »

We're proud to officially announce Steven Slate Drums for Drumagog. Find out why guys like Mike Shipley, Bob Kulick, Steve MacMillan and many more top industry mixers turn to Steven Slate when they want the fattest drum samples for all types of rock, that really CUT through the mix! Details, links to audio demos, and ordering.. GO HERE!:

http://www.drumagog.com/buy.htm#slate
sevenandi

Steven Slate Drums

Post by sevenandi »

I've just ordered my copy, i'm a metal rock producer and i need big fat drum sounds . This could be my dream i let you no...
E

Post by E »

Got mine about a week ago ..used the 3 snare on all the tracks and they sound kickass. The drummer was was to please and none of my huge sample library was to his liking ...so I got the Steven Slates. Two snares into the next session and he was loving it. This was a metal project and it really made the album rounder. Nice job guys!
YellowMatter
Expert

Post by YellowMatter »

LOVE snare3! Very fat and thick with a nice maple shell tone. I also dig 1A, 5, 7, and 9 for metal. For the kicks, obviously kick5 which is the METAL kick, and kick 1A, 1B, 2. Fun stuff!!
YellowMatter
Expert

Post by YellowMatter »

Just wanted to invite any of our current customers to please send us your mixes that use our samples so we can check them out, and let us know if we can use them on our webpage for our new customer audio demos page coming soon! Just email support@stevenslatedrums.com. Here is some customer stuff from Drumagog users:

sample 1

HERE IS THE ABOVE WITHOUT THE SAMPLES:
sample 2

here are two metal tracks from another customer:

sample 3
sample 4

to purchase with FREE SHIPPING, go to:
http://www.drumagog.com/buy.htm#slate[url][/url]
petrucciator

Post by petrucciator »

man i am so gonna buy this on my next paycheck !! heh. Seriously, those samples kick major butt :twisted:
YellowMatter
Expert

Post by YellowMatter »

Hey guys, keep sending us your audio mp3s using our samples, we'll soon post them on a customer audio demo page.