Cymbal trigerring

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

krickgpe

Cymbal trigerring

Post by krickgpe »

Hi,
I'm interesting about Drumagog but I would like to know if triggering cymbal is working well? as I read it seem to be difficult to remplace cymbal...and can Drumagog works with Addictive Drums?
Thanks.
Corey W
Expert

Re: Cymbal trigerring

Post by Corey W »

Cymbal triggering does indeed work in Drumagog 5, but it is difficult and takes some fine tuning. Cymbals tend to have a lot of bleed on their tracks from other drums as well as other artifacts and long decay times that can 'fool' the triggering engine in Drumagog 5. This is a difficult task in any drum replacement software, but it can be done.

-Corey
krickgpe

Post by krickgpe »

Corey W wrote:Cymbal triggering does indeed work in Drumagog 5, but it is difficult and takes some fine tuning. Cymbals tend to have a lot of bleed on their tracks from other drums as well as other artifacts and long decay times that can 'fool' the triggering engine in Drumagog 5. This is a difficult task in any drum replacement software, but it can be done.

-Corey
Thanks, hihat is so difficult to?
Corey W
Expert

Post by Corey W »

Hi Hat replacement tends to be a little easier then overhead cymbals. We do include some extra tools for Hi Hat replacement in Drumagog 5 Platinum.