Logic Pro X Requires 64bit

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

gnogtr

Logic Pro X Requires 64bit

Post by gnogtr »

Well guys, Logic X is finally out, and it requires all plugins to be 64 bit. Do you have a release date set?
Andy

Re: Logic Pro X Requires 64bit

Post by Andy »

Hello drumagog team?
Would you please release the 64bit version!?!
gnogtr

Post by gnogtr »

Guys, you're the last plugin that I'm waiting on. My studio stays booked and we've been putting up with 32 bit for awhile. We need the 64 bit plug as soon as we can so we can move forward. I really hate to record drums in L9 and do all the work and THEN import them into LPx. That is wasteful. Not to mention that the new version of Protools ALSO requires 64 bit with their propitiatory AAX format. Guys, I have been with you since D4 and you have always been great. I even helped beta test D5 and submit tons of error reports to get it to the point that it is currently. Your software is amazing, however you are being very shady on the 64 bit release. The months come and go with no real answer as to when it'll be out. It wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for the DAW's to be requiring 64 bit now. Please get it out asap. Thanks guys, I believe in you, just keep us up on it.
Chris M
Expert

Post by Chris M »

Hello,

We have added 64-bit updates for the Mac VST and AU version of Drumagog! We will be adding Windows 64-bit and an AAX version soon. The 5.2 update should be available in your account.

It also addresses bug fixes from 5.11, so if you're running it in 32-bit mode (on ProTools < 11, for example) there are worthwhile fixes.

Best,

Chris
WaveMachine Labs